Plush & Nuggest co-founder and CEO
Let’s build the future of Play together
- I am a crafter, a quick learner, a problem solver and a playful individual.
- I taught classes on Playful Design at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) during IAP period for 4 years.
- I am trained on a wide range of methodologies: Agility, LEGO Serious Play, design sprints, Google Ventures methodologies, serious games, gamification…
- I was a research assistant at MIT on AR games for educational and culture spreading projects.
- I ran the Playground at Grenoble Ecole de Management where I developed 2 serious games for innovation.
- I facilitate workshops internationally in French and English.
Plush & Nuggest co-founder and COO
- Passionate about games in general, I have a deep knowledge about the gaming industry (video games, board games, esports…).
- I am a gamification expert and I have participated in the development of several gamification systems.
- My main responsibility at Plush & Nuggets is to ensure operations and bring a more down to earth approach to the company.
- I facilitate workshops worldwide and I am trained on several methodologies such as LEGO Serious Play.