Schneider Electric and our teams co-designed their new space to infuse new ways of working: The Innovation Cube.
Together, we implemented this vision into the Innovation Cube, a part of IntenCity, with the idea of supporting the adoption of new ways of working, multi-sites collaboration and foster partnerships with the ecosystem
What is the Innovation Cube?
Here are some key facts which makes this space and project unique :
- More than 150 people were directly involved in this project.
- We worked with our client hands in hands from the early stage to the run
- We included innovative collaboration formats as new ways of working
- We used all our playful materials to diffuse the mindset
- We integrated biophilic design to imagine the space and sourced the materials carefully, using local materials and partners in priority.